La Mav Organics Self Tanning Lotion
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
LAMAV Self Tanning Lotion contains a nourishing blend of Argan Oil, Macadamia Oil and Green Tea Extract to instantly hydrate skin while delivering a rich bronzed (not orange!) tan in one application. Enriched with bio-active Magnesium to promote a sense of relaxation, contribute to overall well-being and support skin's collagen production, this is oh so much more than a self-tanning lotion. Aloe Vera Leaf Juice and Vitamin E improve skin elasticity and texture - for a streak-free tan that lasts and leaves skin feeling beautifully soft and perfectly moisturised.
What I most love about this self-tanning lotion
- All-natural DHA, no nasties here
- Does not smell like a fake tan!
- Super flexible, suits all skin tones and types. Perfect for light/fair skin tones who want that golden summery glow, and buildable for medium to dark skin tones for a deeper rich tan.
- Infused with Magnesium to support the production of collagen and elastin, keeping skin looking more youthful plus helps the body to relax (apply at night and you'll sleep better)
- Argan Oil, Macadamia Oil and Camellia Oil deeply nourish the skin, leaving your skin feeling soft, supple and glowing and NOT tight and dry.
- Fades evenly
Use: Ideal for any skin types you'll apply evenly morning or night to freshly cleansed and exfoliated face, neck and décolletage, blending lightly until absorbed. To build a deeper glow, apply once daily for up to three days. And yes, you can apply makeup over the top it won't mess with the tan. If you can, apply at night
Sorry we are no longer stocking the Three Warriors products. While we loved this product, many customers had packaging issues with the brand, so I have spent many months testing a trialling some alternatives, and I am beyond thrilled that La Mav Organics has reformulated and brought back their multi-award winning tanning range - my OG fave! Far more moisturising. Much better packaging. No smell. Much better, more natural looking, tan (not orange!) And really moisturising.